Thursday, August 27, 2009

Battle Wounds

Well Avery survived her four month old check up and only had a couple of wounds (from shots) when it was all over. In addition to some cool bandaids, Avery got a new book from her new doctor! Apparently the doctor likes to give a little present at the end of appointments. What girl doesn't like a free gift!? With a little tylenol Avery did just fine and we were very proud of her. Stats: 15 lbs 12 ounces and 24.5 inches long. She is getting to be such a big girl!

"Why are my legs burning?"

"Oh, I see where I got poked....I don't think I liked that very much."

Poor little thighs... ok so they are not that little but we love, love, love them!!

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! And her cute little face is changing a lot too. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete