Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time to Toss the Pigskin

Avery is very excited to be entering into her first football season! I think her papa is even MORE excited though. He gets his very own person to dress up in Husker gear!! I have a feeling that she may start getting the history lesson on why being a Husker fan is a way of life starting now at 4.5 months soooooo by the time she is 5, she should be able to recite rosters/stats going back at least 25 years! Go Avery! (Momma is going to share her love of that other team with Avery..... on the downlow of course!)

First outfit...with matching bow, OF COURSE!
"Nice touchdown! Keep 'em coming!"

"DO NOT mention this to my papa please.....I haven't told him I like crimson AND blue"

1 comment:

  1. Max thinks crimson & blue are much more Avery's colors--the blue would bring out her beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete