Monday, January 25, 2010

Max Shipman Fibbed

"Hi everyone... *sniff* *sniff*.... I went to my 9 month appointment today. I read Max's blog yesterday and was SO EXCITED to hear that I wouldn't be getting any shots today but guess what? I HAD TO GET A SHOT! *sniff* *sniff* And it hurt. Thanks a lot Max. (I still love ya, even if it hurts.) I weigh 20.9 lbs (75%) and am 29 inches long (90%). Momma told me that I have a big brain because my head circumference is in the 97% percentile (46.5 cm)! At least my doctor gave me a really cool book to read afterwards. I checked out fine and dandy too! Three months until I have to go back... whew!!" ~~Avery

"Pretty cool band aid, huh?"

Momma feeling sorry for baby girl

Avery politely telling papa to "GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

Ready to roll in her puffy coat.... stylish through the pain....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Avery! Tucker & Max both didn't have to get any shots at their 9 month appt--you must be on a different schedule. Regardless--glad you are growing so well & look super cute too!

    ReplyDelete