Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SO BIG!

Well our darling Miss Avery will be ONE YEAR OLD in 3 days so we had our 12 month appt with her doctor today. Most everything checked out ok but we had to wait about 45 minutes in the exam room before her doctor arrived from the hospital so Avery was NOT PLEASED. She wanted to be her usual active self so it was hard for her to be patient. Needless to say by the time the exam and dreaded shots were over Avery wasn't the happiest camper. She was a trooper though and passed with flying colors. She is 22.3 lbs and 30.25 inches. She continues to have a "big brain" with her head circumference in the 90%. It is hard to believe a year has passed! Time to party!


"Why must I always get poked when I come here!??"

"I DO NOT like this bandaid thingy...."

No comments:

Post a Comment