Thursday, November 4, 2010

18 Month Check Up

Avery had to see her doctor yesterday for her 18 month check up and the dreaded S...H...O...T...S. She took them like a champ and passed with flying colors. Weight is 26.1 (finally evening out) and height is 34 inches (97%!). Her "brain" still measures quite large, I guess she will be REALLY smart! :) haha It is interesting that they start assessing for Autism at this age. When Avery was stacking her blocks and playing pretend with a teapot, etc. inside my head I kept thinking "please pass, please pass, please pass". Thank the Lord, she did well and no signs were present. Although it wasn't something we were worried about, just the IDEA of a challenge like Autism for your child makes you pray for grace. As soon as we hit the doors to leave Avery RAN to the car and jumped inside.

"Move it mom, I am READY to leave this joint."

"FINE I will drive, gimme the keys woman!"

"If I look pitiful enough, can we go?"

1 comment:

  1. Sooo big & cute! They really will be driving before we know it! Max sends his love & kisses! We will be in KC 1/15 weekend so hopefully will get to see u guys!

    ReplyDelete