Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Could Model if I Really Wanted To!

Avery had such a fun weekend! She went with momma back to Augusta for Aunt Lainie's baby shower. Aunt Lainie's bundle of joy Chase should be here sometime in the next 8 weeks. They are going to be best buddies! Avery gets yet another boyfriend I guess. 12 weeks and she is already a heart breaker. Avery wanted to dress extra special so she wore a sassy little number with big flowers. She knew she looked good and definitely know how to work the crowd! She conned MULTIPLE people into rocking and holding her while momma did co-host duties.


"Is my flower slightly off to the side at a 55 degree angle covering up 30% of my eyebrow like I intended? Whew... good."

"Momma.... will you pretty please please please please get me a Nap Nanny like this to have at our house??" (How can I resist?? It's being shipped as we speak)

Avery pumped to be hanging out and getting spoiled

Aunt Jesi relaxing with Avery while Avery eats her fingers

"All the socializing has made me tired. Hold me while I nap por favore. Wake me if I snore."

No comments:

Post a Comment