Thursday, July 16, 2009

I LOVE new toys

Here are a couple videos of Avery's new toy. She is working on getting that neck steady so she likes to sit up a little more and play. She also is reaching out at toys and gets absolutely enraptured by them! The coordination is still coming along.... :) It is incredible to watch her grow and learn every day. Her little blue eyes (still blue, I know!!) are so determined. I'm sure it won't seem very long before she is up chasing Kona and Hank and Charles and I are saying SLOW DOWN! We are making bets on whether she'll be a righty or a lefty. The right side seems a little more steady but who knows... and who cares....we'll take either! :) Enjoy! Be sure to check back soon because we have recently learned how little Avery likes to "swim" in her bathtub. Video will be coming....it is hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment