Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Proud of Papa, the Doctor

"For those of you who didn't know, my papa just got done with his residency in Emergency Medicine. Now he is an "Attending" which prompted our move to the new house and new state. Momma and I are so proud of him! I even got to go to the graduation dinner, see my friend Max and stay up late!! I may have a cried a little bit during dinner and needed some extra TLC and rocking in the hallway but overall I think I did very well. I'm glad we have some pics because I don't think I'll remember this when I'm older! Congrats daddy-0. You are the best doctor I know!!" ~~~~Avery
The Three Stooges... I mean Dr. Shipman, Dr. Stiger and Dr. Henson

Max and Avery's last hoorah together, chaperoned of course.

Charles and his mother Cheri

Charles, Megan and Avery (Avery sort of fell asleep during the festivities)

The 2009 class of graduating residents! Woo-Hoo!!

Our beautiful babies with their mommies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment